ProHost Catering Insurance
Availability: Most States
Eligibility: Off-Premises Caterers including Restaurants with Off-Premises Catering
- Liquor liability coverage is included in most states.
- Commercial Auto coverage will be considered in conjunction with the package.
- New ventures are eligible.
- ProHost exclusive.
- Coverage is written on an admitted basis with an “A” rated carrier.
- Accounts that are 100% off-premises catering or a combination of restaurant and catering will be considered.
- Minimum premium $5,000.
- Employment Practices Liability coverage endorsement available for most accounts.
- Caterers that specialize in weddings
- Banquet Halls
- Liquor sales over 40% of total receipts
- ACORD applications
- ProHost Restaurant Supplemental Questionnaire
- 4 years’ currently-valued carrier loss runs
- Copy of standard catering contract
- Restaurant Supplemental Questionnaire (PDF format)
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage Endorsement FAQs (PDF format)
- ProHost/XL EPL Legal Advice Line Service (PDF format)